Member Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”), constitute your membership rights, privileges and obligations as (the “Member”) and in connection with your membership (the “Membership”) and use of associated services provided by Digital Cayman (the “Provider”).
The Provider shall also be known in these Terms as “we”, “our”, “us” or “Digital Cayman”. The Member shall also be known in these Terms as “you”, or “your” and similar words in these Terms refer to the individual or entity registering for any Services and agreeing to be bound by these Terms.
Please read through these Terms carefully. Should you have any questions, please email email@example.com. By using the services, you are agreeing to abide by and by bound by these Terms.
- For the avoidance of doubt, a Member is an entity or corporate obtaining a Membership by virtue of a Corporate or Individual Digital Cayman Membership, as the case may be. If you are entering these Terms on behalf of an entity, you represent and warrant that you have all necessary right, authority and consent to bind such entity to these Terms. For Corporate Memberships that include additional Individual Memberships as part of their membership package, the entity must provide all relevant individual details for such a person to be admitted as a member of Digital Cayman.
- Corporate and Individual Member information (such as company name or contact details) may be amended at any time. A Member may change its Membership category on its renewal date or at any other time upon notice to Digital Cayman and payment of a prorated fee for the balance of its then-current membership year, in the event of an upgrade to its Membership category. No refund will be made in the event that a Member gives notice that it wishes to downgrade its Membership category.
- Membership Fees. Membership fees run for a period of 12 months from 1 January to 31 December. The minimum commitment for corporate Members is 12 months from 1 January to 31 December. Members will receive an invoice via email for annual dues, which will be payable upon receipt. Additional payment details will be included with the invoice. Membership fees are recurring, payable in advance, non-transferrable and may not be resold.
- Digital Cayman reserves the right to change Membership fees at any time, and current fees will be clearly displayed at the time of the Member’s transaction. Fee increases or decreases are not retrospective, and no refund of fee difference will be offered.
- Term and Termination. Member Terms shall continue in effect until such time as the Member’s membership is terminated by the Member (voluntarily) or by the Provider (for nonpayment or for cause). Unless otherwise explicitly provided in the Digital Cayman Code of Conduct, in the event of Membership termination, any dues that are then due and owing shall remain payable, and no refund shall be made of any dues then paid.
- If payment for your Membership dues or any other accrued and outstanding fee is not made by the specified due date, we reserve the right to suspend your Membership and use of Services with immediate effect.
- The Member represents that it meets the qualifications of the membership level and sector listed in the Corporate and Individual Member information. The Member agrees to notify Digital Cayman if, during the term of its Membership, it ceases to meet those qualifications.
- Member Benefits. As Digital Cayman Member you have access to a range of member benefits which may change from time to time. Member benefits are outlined in the Corporate and Individual Member information accessible on the Digital Cayman website.
- Privacy & Data Protection
- Hold Harmless. You will indemnify and hold harmless Digital Cayman against any and all claims, liabilities, damages and expenses (“Claims”) including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any breach of these Terms. Digital Cayman will have sole control over the defense of any such Claims. None of the Digital Cayman Parties shall be liable for any settlement made without its prior written consent.
- Governing Law. Each party irrevocably agrees that the Cayman Islands’ courts shall have jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
By becoming a member of Digital Cayman you confirm you have read these terms and you agree to abide by them.